- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geza Remak has 3 locations
Dr. Geza Remak has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Geza Remak has the following 12 expertise
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Geza Remak Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Geza Remak
Born in Budapest Hungary in 1952. Graduated "Summa cum Laude" as "First of Class 1976" from Med. School. Worked as Teaching Attending and Associate Professor at First Dept. of Medicine Szent-Gyorgyi Med. School University Hospital until 1988. NIH Research grant associate at UCHSC, Denver, CO 1988-1990. Repeat Internal Medicine Residency in New York and Gastroenterology Fellowship at LSU New Orleans 1990-1995. Gastroenterology Private Practice since 1996