Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghanshyam P Massand has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ghanshyam P Massand has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ghanshyam P Massand is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My son was 12 years old when he was involved in a dirt bike accident. Dr. Massand was the surgeon who toke care of him. He had shattered the growth plate on his right ankle, compound fracture of the tibia, fibula and ankle bones, required over 250 stitches to close the major lacerations. He has had 9 operations following his accident and has recovered beautifully. He is now a mature adult, walks with a slight limp, but has full use of his leg. Thank you Dr Massand. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
Dr. Ghanshyam P Massand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGhanshyam Pribdhas Massand Md, 597 Parkway Dr Ste C, Park City, UT
Dr. Ghanshyam P Massand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, UT.