Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghassan Haddad
Dr. Ghassan Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, OH, with other offices in Shenandoah, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with St Vincent Charity Medical Center, UH Bedford Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals and Euclid Hospital. Dr. Haddad has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ghassan Haddad has the following 5 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Ghassan Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, OH.