Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 14
My heart rate dropped to 28-30 per minute so I called his office and was told, "I'm busy...call back after 1:30 pm." I gave up and went to the ER at DRMC where the ER doctor told me, "You have to be admitted." Dr Kazmouz came in and said, "We are going to call this an 'elective' pacemaker so just go home and wait for my office to call." That was the longest 10 days of my life!!! Only go to this "doctor" if you are suicidal!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1991
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGhassan Kazmouz Md, 1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W304, Palm Springs, CA
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.