Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz
Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley Heights, NJ, with another office in Westfield, NJ. She has 53 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Eibschutz is affiliated with Overlook Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and Overlook Hospital - Summit N.J.. She speaks English.
Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
we moved about a year ago from Westfield and there is no question that what we miss most about Westfield is Dr. Eibschutz and SMG. She was unbelievable with our two children, with patience and compassion when needed and straight talk when needed. Having access to the full SMG was also a major benefit when in need of specialists. We have often considered driving 75 minutes back just to take the kids to them.
Dr. Eibschutz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
Overlook Hospital - Summit N.J.
Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Childrens Specialized Hospital
Overlook Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine Ii
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz in this video.
Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.