Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gholamreza N Bonabi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gholamreza N Bonabi has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Gholamreza N Bonabi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Bonabi is very unprofessional, first of all they give you an appointment for 8:00 am and you see him around 11:00 or 12:00. Why? you ask. Being diabetic and knowing you need to eat, he doesn't take it into consideration. He keeps you waiting because he is busy chatting with his friends that come in. I never want to go to him again, and I will be telling all my friends about the long waits. Forget about being on medical, he says he doesn't get paid enough to offer you the same time as his patients with better Insurance
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes Medical Center Of Ca, 17075 Devonshire St Ste 301, Northridge, CA
Dr. Gholamreza N Bonabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.