Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghulam H Kashef has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Cancerous Tumor
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
This not only a praise for Dr. Kashef who has been treating my wife since March for Lung Cancer and having here admitted to a clinical trial, but mainly for his assistant nurse Alissa Dent who since has been transferred to another clinic where the most of her patients are situated. This is a remarkable young lady who has been our rock during these times and her caring for my wife and myself have been remarkable, I assure you she will be missed by us as well as others. Those people who are under her care also know what a loving, caring young person she is and she will be missed. If rewards were to be given for outstanding performance and caring for patients, she moves to the very top of the list in our minds. We are thankful that she became a part of our lives. Joanne C. Jackson, patient. Berkley "Jack" Jackson
21 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1997
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Ghulam H Kashef accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ghulam H Kashef in this video.
Dr. Ghulam H Kashef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.