Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gillermo Elkouss
Dr. Gillermo Elkouss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Elkouss is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Virtua West Jersey Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Gillermo Elkouss has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Elkouss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Health System
Dr. Gillermo Elkouss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions63 Kresson Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Gillermo Elkouss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.