Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina D Engel
Dr. Gina D Engel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waynesboro, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Engel is affiliated with VCU Medical Center (Main Hospital), Bon Secours St Marys Hospital and Memorial Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina D Engel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gina D Engel has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Anxiety Disorders
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gina D Engel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gina D Engel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Most memorable: refuses to spell my name correctly, even after discussion and with my drivers license in her hand. A group dr. Diagnosed my husband with Bell's palsy. He actually had a sinus polyp the size of a plum. Final straw, refuses to allow prescription with three refills left and five months to go be filled until I go back in for a visit, I.e., bill my insurance again. Run from this practice. There are lots of good options available now in the area.
Dr. Engel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWaynesboro Primary Care, 15 Pratts Run Ste A01, Waynesboro, VA
Dr. Gina D Engel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.