Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gina E Heath has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gina E Heath has the following 2 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Gina E Heath has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gina E Heath is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Heath is wonderful! She is very knowledgeable, caring, and personable. She was very compassionate when giving me bad news. She stopped in each day I was in the hospital and spent more than the cursory 10 sec. that most docs do. Just the other day I got a compliment on how good my scars look, compared to some that person (a professional) has seen on people who had the same surgery. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Heath. I'd use her again in a heartbeat!
Lucky to be alive....if we hadn't pursued another doctor after Dr. Heath didn't take the time to see what was wrong with a post-op patient, I would have been hospitalized with a serious internal infection. She didn't even take my temperature to see if I had a fever. Never send anyone you love to this doctor.
Dr. Heath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Gina E Heath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Surgical Associates, 1190 N State St Ste 502, Jackson, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gina E Heath in this video.
Dr. Gina E Heath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.