Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gina S Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gina S Wilson has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Gina S Wilson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gina S Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I went to her when I was pregnant with my oldest son, and I absolutely LOVED her! She had the BEST bedside manner, never rushed me through an appointment (or birth)! Always listened to my problems and concerns! Always had a long wait in the waiting room, but it was a well-worth wait! LOVE HER! Would love to go back to seeing her...
I being visiting Dr. Wilson since 2005. And yes when she first open her office behind Methodist North, she did have a long wait time. I was reschedule several times. However, she is the best doctor I ever had. Now she has balanced all her duties and the longest I waited in the past few years was 10 minutes. I am friends with her staff and they have nothing but positive things to say about her. Dr. Wilson is good at keeping up with your old visit conversation. Every visit is like the continuous of the same conversation. Dr. Wilson paps DO NOT HURT! I dont know what else to ask of a doctor.
Stuck -up...YES!! Degrading...YES!! Dr. Wilson!!! The staff that I encounter was very professional and kind. The receptionist seems to do the job of 4-5 people at once and still maintains a very professional attitude. She does her best to provide what the patients need to be done. The nurse also seems to do the job of several people (4-10 people) as well. She also maintains a professional attitude and I have witnessed her being degrading by Dr. Wilson and she seems to keep a level head ( ALTHOUGH I WOULD NOT). Dr. Wilson's staff is the best part of her practice. The office is really small for the amount of patients that were there on my visit day. There were actually pregnant women standing around and the staff had to get chairs for those patients. Dr. Wilson seemed to be a bit scattered brained, inattentive, and sort of rude during my visit. I would NEVER return to this office nor referrer ANYONE to her office. It seems as if DR Gina Wilson is in the wrong business!!
Very nice. Patient and kind.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gina S Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGina S Wilson Md, 340 9th St, Florence, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gina S Wilson in this video.
Dr. Gina S Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, OR.