Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gino N Vitiello
Gino N Vitiello is a Doctor primarily located in Palmetto Bay, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient of Dr. Vitiello for over 15 years. Due to his skill and concern I am still here and in reasonably good health. I have nothing negative to say about this doctor and have thanked him on several occasions for the wonderful treatment and care he has given me over the years. Since there was no way to tell you about my experience (the column at the right), just let me say that on all subjects I would rate this doctor and his office a 5-star.
Found doctor and staff unprofessional. Doctor was telling everyone in the office about my cardiac issues. The door in the room I was in pretty much stayed open the whole time. The doctor was in and out of the room the whole time. There was a pet cat running around the halls (and I'm allergic to pets).I tried to ask him some questions I had and he left the room twice, one time was to get his pet dog. I felt rushed. I have never seen this kind of behavior at any doctors office I have ever been to. Would not recommend going to this doctor.
Dr. Vitiello has saved my wife's life and is the process of doing the same for my Mom. He is up to date with the latest information and procedures. He truly cares for the patients. His word and integrity are GOLD. He spends all the time needed to explain diagnosis and always follows up when he says he will.If anyone else in my family needs a cardiologist, no matter where they live, I will bring them to Miami to see Dr. Vitiello. I thought we had the best in Texas but the best is right here in Miami. I trust my loved ones life's with this man. I can't say that for anyone else. I will be forever grateful to him.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9299 SW 152nd St, Palmetto Bay, FL
Take a minute to learn about Gino N Vitiello in this video.
Gino N Vitiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmetto Bay, FL.