Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Girish C Mangalick
Dr. Girish C Mangalick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyandotte, MI, with another office in Wyandotte, MI. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Mangalick is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Girish C Mangalick has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Girish C Mangalick has the following 18 expertise
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Vestibular Diseases
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Abscess
Dr. Girish C Mangalick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Doctor did not introduce himself. Never asked for my medical history, would not let me speak. Asked me if I had kids and then TOLD ME I had a baby and gained more weight after the birth and never exercised. Which is wrong! Yes I am a little overweight but by no means obese! He continued to "poke" my belly telling me I need a six pack. I was there for back pain not to be humiliated and taunted. This was the worst doctor I have ever seen and I felt humiliated.
Dr. Mangalick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Girish C Mangalick accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Girish C Mangalick in this video.
Dr. Girish C Mangalick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.