Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gisele A Jones
Dr. Gisele A Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Jones has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Gisele A Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Seizure Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Contact Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lipid Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Back Pain
- Smoking Cessation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Jones and Nursing staff is phenomenal. Knowledgeable, helpful, professional and nice. The front desk clerk on the other hand is terrible. Absolutely no personal skills and no urgency to make sure that patients inquiries are resolved. I was minutes late for a scheduled appointment and upon walking in the office, the representative threw up her hands and sighed very loudly indicating that obviously, she was ready to go home and/or was tired of dealing with the public. She instructed me to fill out a document which I proceeded to complete. I kindly ask the clerk how to complete the second page and she could not respond for texting on her phone. Well, three days later, I called to inquire about a medical emergency regarding medication. Without the proper greeting, she continued to place me hold (WITHOUT ASKING WOULD I HOLD) and sent me to the voice mail. I had to call the office four consecutive times to try to resolve the issue.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Gisele A Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCyfair Internal Medicine Associates, 11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 310, Houston, TX
Dr. Gisele A Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.