Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gisele McKinney
Dr. Gisele McKinney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Charles, LA, with another office in Lake Charles, LA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. McKinney is affiliated with Christus St Patrick Hospital, Lake Charles Memorial Hospital and Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles. Dr. McKinney has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gisele McKinney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gisele McKinney has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gisele McKinney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. McKinney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christus St Patrick Hospital
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
St James Hospital and Health Centers - Chicago Hei
Women and Children`s Hospital
Roseland Community Hospital
Martin General Hospital
18 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gisele McKinney in this video.
Dr. Gisele McKinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.