Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen G Daves MD
Dr. Glen G Daves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daves is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital, Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital and St Francis Eastside. He speaks English.
Dr. Glen G Daves has 2 locations
200 Patewood Dr Ste B200
Greenville, SC 29615
Dr. Glen G Daves has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glen G Daves has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glen G Daves - Posted on June 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glen G Daves - Posted on July 2nd, 2013
Wish there were more than 4 stars to rate his bedside manner, skills, and accuracy of diagnoses. I have a very complicated medical history with many chronic conditions. He treated the whole picture, not just the GI symptoms. First one to ever find underlying problem. He has sent me the latest literature to read, made extra followup calls, and always takes time to answer my questions. I have been his patient for approx 10 years and my health is so much better now.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glen G Daves - Posted on January 4th, 2011
Dr. Daves is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Glen G Daves Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glen G Daves is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.