Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Glendon Drake Jr
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock, Metroplex Adventist Hospital and Heart Hospital of Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Glendon Drake Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Drake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock
Metroplex Adventist Hospital
Heart Hospital of Austin
Seton Medical Center Austin
Scott & White Hospital
Kings Daughters Hospital
Scott & White
Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Johns Community Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott & White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Glendon Drake Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.