Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenda Hutson
Dr. Glenda Hutson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hutson is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff and Jackson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Glenda Hutson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
I REMEMBER WELL THE DAY DR BROWN TOLD ME HE WAS LEAVING, I TOLD HIM HE COULDN'T NOT UNLESS HE REFERRED ME TO SOMEONE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER. WHAT WE ALL GOT WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL GOOD, CARING HUMAN BEING TO WHOM WE ALL CALL DOCTOR. COMING TO SEE HER EVEN WHEN I AM SICK, BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY. COMING TO THAT OFFICE IS A WHOLE OTHER BAG OF WORMS. THE CLERICAL STAFF JUST NEVER SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE FOR BEING THERE WAS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR THE DOCTORS. DR HUTSON KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE, GIVING EXCEPTIONAL CARE WITH A SMILE. I WOULDN'T BE FAIR IF I DIDN'T SAY THAT I SENSE AN UNDERLYING SENSE OF CHANGE IN MY LAST 2 VISIT.
Dr. Hutson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plantation General Hospital
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Cedars Medical Center
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Jackson Health System
Dr. Glenda Hutson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlenda Hutson MD, 1055 NW 150th St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenda Hutson in this video.
Dr. Glenda Hutson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.