Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn M Cannon Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Cannon performed a duplicate ureter reimplantation on my 12 mo daughter a few months ago. He's absolutely wonderful. Each time my family visited his office he would sit with us for a long while (he's very patient and thorough); he always made sure to speak to all of our questions/ concerns. I appreciate his calm, reassuring demeanor every time I see him and we especially appreciated his reassuring, confident demeanor during our daughter's surgery, which was a total success. Dr. Cannon made my daughter's surgery as easy as possible for us; and I'm 100 percent confident in our toddler being under his care. Fantastic doctor.
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Glenn M Cannon Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildren's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn M Cannon Jr in this video.
Dr. Glenn M Cannon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.