Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn Hardesty has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Glenn Hardesty has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Glenn Hardesty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I WENT UP TO MY NEIFHBORS APT TO BORROW SOME EAR DROPS FOR MY SWIMMERS EAR AND I STEPPED ON A PIECE OF GLASS GOING DOWN THE STAIRS WHICH MADE ME FALL AND BRAKE MY TAIL BONE,I TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE GLASS OUT OF MY FOOT BUT IT WAS TOO DEEP SO I COULDNT STAND OR SIT OR ANYTHING I FINALLY WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND UNFORTUNEATELY I GOT THERE RIGHT BEFORE THIS DOCTOR GOT OFF SO ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS LEAVE HE REFUSED TO TAKE THE GLASS OUT TELLING ME I NEED TO GO TO A PODITITRIS AND OF COURSE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR A BROKE TAIL BONE AND HE WOULDNT EVEN GIVE ME AN ANTIBIOTIC FOR MY FOOT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RED AND SWOLLEN WHEN I TRIED TO COMPLAIN TO THE NURSE OR ADMINISTRATION HE TOLD THEM TO CALL SECURITY AND IF I DIDNT LEAVE HE WOULD HAVE THEM CALL THE POLICE THE NURSE TOLD ME IF I WOULD JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHIFT ANOTHER DOCTOR WOULD SEE ME BUT I WAS SO UPSET I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY ANYONE ESPECIALLY A DOCTOR,THIS IS A EVIL EVIL MAN
this doctor Glenn Hardesty is not only a bad doctor but a horrible person as well.. he did not diagnose my problem.. i had horrible stomach pains and he said he couldnt find anything wrong with me.. i went to a "free" hospital and they defintely found my MAJOR stomach problem.. even though i did not have insurance.. this "doctor" needs to be removed from the hospital he works at.. he will not help a patient unless he is getting paid by their insurance company.
Dr. Hardesty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Dr. Glenn Hardesty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.