Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Glenn E Hatfield
Glenn E Hatfield is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA.Glenn E Hatfield has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Glenn E Hatfield has the following 5 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Glenn E Hatfield has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Hatfield for 31 years. We have seen him each dozens and dozens of times and with only one exception (caused by a heart attack of a patient in the office), we have never waited longer than 5 minutes to be seen by him. If you show up on time for your appointment, he will see you on time. This alone would be enough to make Dr. Hatfield unique, but he allows the paent all the time they need to speak and ask questions of him.Between my wife and I, we see approximately 11 other physicians. Dr. Hatfield coordinates all those visits and is the central "depository," so to speak in handling the various prescriptions from these other doctors, which ensures virtually no dangers of problems caused by taking so many medications.As you can tell, I can't speak too highly of Dr. Hatfield. He's better than gold!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1136 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA
Glenn E Hatfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.