Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Kindt MD
Dr. Glenn Kindt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Aurora, CO (and 1 other location). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kindt is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center, The Children's Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Kindt has 4 locations
12605 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn Kindt has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Glenn Kindt has the following 19 expertise
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Dr. Glenn Kindt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kindt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Denver Health Medical Center
The Children's Hospital
University of Colorado Hospital
Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
University Hosp, Denver, Co
Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Denver, Co
54 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Glenn Kindt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Glenn Kindt's office for more information.
1772 Platte St Denver, CO : (303) 468-3480
4200 E 9th Ave Denver, CO : (303) 315-6443
12605 E 16th Ave Aurora, CO 80045
1635 Aurora Ct Aurora, CO : (720) 848-2080
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glenn Kindt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.