Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Glenn Kindt
Dr. Glenn Kindt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Aurora, CO (and 1 other location). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kindt is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center, The Children's Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Kindt has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Glenn Kindt has the following 19 expertise
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Dr. Glenn Kindt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Glenn Kindt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kindt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Denver Health Medical Center
The Children's Hospital
University of Colorado Hospital
Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
University Hosp, Denver, Co
Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Denver, Co
54 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glenn Kindt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.