Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Leslie
Dr. Glenn Leslie, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Milford, NJ, with other offices in West Milford, NJ and Mahwah, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leslie is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Valley Hospital and The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Leslie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Leslie put little to no effort into properly monitoring or choosing proper prescriptions. He clearly has no knowledge of the adverse effects of prolonged use of certain medications. He recommendations go against any common information you can find on the internet. The way his handled my symptoms was absolutely irresponsible and careless. I would NEVER recommend him in fear of the damage he can do to another person's life
He is an amazing doctor. Always knows when to send you to a specialist. He always follows up and truly cares about his patient. If you need a top-notch primary care doctor you have found the best.
Dr. Leslie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Good Samaritan HospitalWest Islip
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Glenn Leslie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn Leslie in this video.
Dr. Glenn Leslie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Milford, NJ.