Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn A Pasternack has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Glenn A Pasternack has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Glenn A Pasternack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We know doctor is good. But he seems in a hurry to get appointment over with. Staff is very RUDE!!!! Staff needs to be trained on proper customer service. The name of front Desk/ office manager is Susan. She is dealing with patients or Relative of patients. She should not raise her voice even if it irritates her that she is getting frequent calls. I am not surprised if dr. Pasternack is losing patients because of her attitude. She should be fired or retrained. Because of her we are not seeing doctor anymore â¢ Â General Comments: Even the billing department for this doctor is not Doing a good job. They billed the patient directly instead of contacting the insurance first. They charged us $150 for the visit when we had a proper referral and should have been charged only a copayment of $10 according to insurance. Are they double billing? This is not right!Why didn't they contact the insurance first which is the right protocol . Dr Pasternack should Review performance of his staff. Clearly they are untrained and have no knowledge of proper customer service
44 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGlenn Allen Pasternack Md, 200 E 64th St Apt 15A, New York, NY
Dr. Glenn A Pasternack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.