Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn R Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
when i used to see dr. harris he was the most caring dr. i ever seen. he is very careful to listen when you tell him your problems and he in my words cares for others you can see that in his practice i hope if i ever come back home that i will be able to see him as my dr. again i thank you dr. harris for every time you treated me .i have resently been dignosed with leukimia cml .well dr. harris just want to thank you just in case in gone one day to be with jesus.i really love the god that is in your life you really inspire me alot.im trusting in my lord and savoir to heal me im going to be a testomony for jesus i believe i will live and not die and declare the works of my lord.so dr. harris if you get this comment keep me in your prayer thank you and god bless you and your ministry.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Dr. Glenn R Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarris Family Practice, 700A Progress Pl, Laurinburg, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn R Harris in this video.
Dr. Glenn R Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurinburg, NC.