Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn S Sherman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Glenn S Sherman has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Glenn S Sherman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Horribly unprofessional doctor. I could not get in touch with him while trying to refill a prescription because one of his receptionists (Jacquelyn) was very rude on the phone and hung up on me. All I had to do was ask him a question but the office staff wasn't having it. I called back and after I told her my name again, she immediately put me on hold and kept me on hold for 10 minutes before I gave up. (We can assume she had no intention of taking me off hold) After I called multiple times from different phones so the office wouldn't recognize me I finally got in touch with the Doctor because I refused to tell Jacquelyn my name and they didn't know who I was before putting me on the phone with the doc. When I got on the phone he basically told me not to call when he's s seeing patients and that the office staff would help me (even after explaining everything I had just gone through with Jacquelyn the receptionist). Basically a great doctor if you don't want to know your actual diagnoses, you don't have any questions about your condition ever, you don't mind talking to extremely rude people just to get an appointment or ask a question and you don't mind being belittled by "medical professionals"
I went to this guy when i was pregnant and was very foward with him that i wanted to be checked by the doctor that would be delivering...he told me all the way up to my last checkup before my due date that he was not going to be able to make it. I found out later that he was not allowed to deliver in newton hospital anymore due to unknown reasons..i was told by one person he was forcing c-sections to make more money. He makes you very uncomfortable and lies to you. NOT something you want to deal with. I was forced at the last moment to find a new gyno which isnt east because most wont accept you that late into a pregnancy. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! VERY STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE.
27 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Glenn S Sherman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO