Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn E Whitted has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Glenn E Whitted has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Glenn E Whitted is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Whitted has a great bedside manner. And he is very thorough in his explanations. He made me feel really at ease. And in a few months, I will have him do my other hand.
Was able to get appointment the same day after I had injured my knee after calling several other physicians offices and being told I would not be able to be seen for at least 2 weeks. The staff was very friendly on my arrival. He has x-ray in the office which made things convenient and was able to view the x-ray I had done at the ER on the computer also. He was very kind, friendly and engaging. Took his time with my husband and I to explain my condition. I was also able to have my MRI performed next to his office as well. I am scheduled for surgery currently and I feel very confident in the care he will provide. Highly recommend this kind doctor!
Dr. Whitted has dealt with myself and my 2 sport-oriented teenagers for years. He is very personable and easy to talk to. Dr. Whitted explains things to you can understand them. He is a great surgeon and has very good PA's working with him. The walk-in clinic's on Mon & Fri are something we have used often after my kids have been injured in games.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Whitted is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Glenn E Whitted accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsToledo Clinic, 4235 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn E Whitted in this video.
Dr. Glenn E Whitted is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.