Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gloria J Malabed-Verona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 37
This doctor has been a blessing in the community. A kind hearted, pleasant doctor who is very thorough, sharp, quick thinking and smart. Her diagnosis are always spot on and always gives appropriate referrals. She spends time with her patients, she's funny, which makes you feel at ease and gives the patient a feeling of talking to a bestfriend. May I add that she graduated from the most prestigious school of Medicine in the Philippines and has been trusted by her patients whom she kept from their teens till they become adult themselves. I don't agree with the reviewer who said that the staffs keep speaking their native language. Her staffs are mix of races who have to speak English all the time to understand each other. They are all very nice themselves. Her husband works behind the door with no patient's interaction at all. Dr. Malabed is a well loved doctor who loves what she does and always works on her patient's best interest. The review is purely out to malign her at the point in time when they are being harassed by some lunatic couple whose indiscretions just came out in the open. Some ingrates whom she has helped for so many years but pure evil to even resort to destroying her reputation.
This dr is very unprofessional there are charts all over they are always speaking in their native language the husband has a very bad mouth, the sister is very rude and always behind on refferals my mother and I have been patients here for a very long time and I am not one bit happy with what this place has become I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone . I will add tho that Dr.Yuzon is a very good dr and truly cares about his patients.
Concerns about how records are being kept. Front desk and side counters have stacks of paperwork (needing to be filed) out in the open. In fact, under the front desk are stacks more of files and open paperwork. paperword for doctor signatures go for weeks unsigned, and when asked about them, staff has terrible time finding them, and doctor has never even seen them. The doctor herself is awesome.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Gloria J Malabed-Verona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMalabed Verona & Yuzon Mds, 3349 G St Ste C, Merced, CA
Dr. Gloria J Malabed-Verona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merced, CA.