Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gloria Manuel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Went to see Dr. Maniel today to get results of my blood workup. Although i had gotten my medical coverage thue alta med at which time i informed the woman i wanted dr manuel. I show up for my appointment. I am told that my main provider jas bern changed. Instead of your office staff being helpful to straighten this out , even though i was not responsible this mistake was thown in my lap to solve. My wife and i waited two hours without being helped and left. . Are you telling me you don't want me as a patient. That's ok just tell me straigjt up
24 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Gloria Manuel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gloria Manuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.