Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Golder N Wilson
Dr. Golder N Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatrics. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. Dr. Wilson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Golder N Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Mental Retardation
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- De Lange Syndrome
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Chromosome Disorders
- Chromosome Deletion
- Down Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
Showing 5 of 24
Unbelievable. Now I know how we were able to get in in just a few minutes. Should have been a warning. I can't believe I put my little girl through the visit with him.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
New England Medical Center
Dr. Golder N Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRamirez Pediatric, 3608 Preston Rd Ste 125, Plano, TX
Dr. Golder N Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.