Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Goodman B Espy III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Goodman B Espy III has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Goodman B Espy III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Goodman B Espy III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I will admit, when I was only seeing him for routine visits, he seemed like a nice enough doctor. But when health problems actually arose, he made rash decisions, refused to listen to me, and ended up being entirely wrong. I told him that I had quit taking birth control because I didn't like the side effects and it wasn't helping the cramps enough to make it worth it. His response was to hand me a prescription for the same birth control because I should stay on it. In February, I came to him because I was experiencing pain from my left ovary. I was told I had a 6cm cyst on the right and that the left must hurt because it was being squished. He told me I would have to have surgery and, because of the size, I might lose my ovary due to scarring. When I tried to get a second opinion, I couldn't get my medical records. Two weeks later I ended up in the hospital with an unnoticed raging infection in my Fallopian tube and the cyst had magically moved to the left side. Needless to say, I found another doctor who, by the way, managed to remove the cyst (that had doubled in size) and kept my ovaries intact. Moral of the story, he's a great doctor until something goes wrong.
Dr. Espy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPriority Pediatrics Pc, 6300 Powers Ferry Rd Ste 600, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Goodman B Espy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.