Dr. Gopal Kunta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopal Kunta?

Caring and Professional

Dr. Kunta and staff were very caring and professional and it is evident that they love taking care of each individual patient. In my first visit I was reassured that answers would be found and the correct treatment path will happen. No worries here! I am in good hands!

Impressive

As a new patient, I was very impressed with the uplifting atmosphere of the office. The receptionists were both working very hard, but always smiling, and offering their help in any way to the patients. My nurse was outgoing and offering help in areas that I never even thought I would need help...and a smile through it all. Dr. Kunta had an energy that emanated throughout the office with love and kindness to all. I was very impressed. Any person dealing with cancer needs a doctor, and personnel, like Dr. Kunta is and has. I am sure there is an encouragement felt by all his patients going through such a hard time, when they enter Dr. Kunta's office.

Really incredible.

Found out yesterday I have breast cancer - surgeon sent me to Dr. Kunta. The guy was incredible - caring, took all the time I needed, answered all my questions, fantastic personality, super intelligent. I have a great primary, but Dr. Kunta might be even better. I feel so fortunate just meeting him. Wonderful personality. The staff was terrific - so kind. It's going to be a long haul, but having a physician you can trust is most important. You can trust him.

Positive Feedback

Courteous and helpful front office staff. Dr. 's demeanor was one of kindness, caring, and concern for me. Stated I need not worry as he would be taking the best care of me. Left his office feeling very positive about my outcome re chemo.

GREAT

The entire visit was great. From the time I entered the office, was very enjoyable. Front desk GREAT. The nurse, GREAT. The Doctors' Assistant, fantastic, knowledgeable and friendly. Doctor Kunta, GREAT. Made me feel very relaxed and that I was in good hands.

excellent care

The entire staff was friendly and professional. The Dr was funny and easy to talk to. The entire experience was great and I'd definitely refer him to family and friends.

Excellent Service

I had my first appointment today, I was a bit nervous but I was greeted by a very friendly staff member that put me at ease. I met with the doctor's PA and other staff members who were very nice and made me feel that I mattered. DR Kunta was very straight forward and spoke in a manner that I could comprehend what my situation was. He made me feel comfortable the moment he entered the room. I feel I have the best oncologist taking care of me.

Excellent doctor and friendly office staff. Dr Kunta was personable, professional, knowledgeable. I will look forward to future interactions with this practice.

Felt safe and confident with Dr. Kunta and his staff. The doctor answered all questions and gave information to ease my fears. The staff were friendly and very competent.

Dr. Kunta Oncologist

Kunta is very kind and informative. Straight forward.

Caring Dr. and Staff

It was very scary going to an Hematologist/Oncologist. However, everyone from the front desk staff to Jody the RN and Dr. Kunta, could not have been more caring and comforting to me. I was tearful and they all TRUELY CARED, which is often rare in they day and age. Thank you ALL.

Ovrtao