Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gordana Gligoric
Gordana Gligoric is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 9
Unprofessional staff, unprofessional Dr with a wall-sized closet full of unlimited pharmaceuticals to push at to the patient (and an unsuspecting spouse). The wait time is ridiculous and the check out counter is covered in her personal advertisements. Ridiculous costs for basic allergy shots. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with this money hungry Dr.
The office staff are very pleasant to work with, scheduling is very easy. Dr. Gligoric herself is very professional and knowledgable. I am currently taking rush therapy to help with my severe allergies. I frequent the office every 2 weeks and must say I am very happy with the 4-5 hours every 2 weeks I spend there.
Dr. Gligoric billed me for allergy serum/shots I never received because she refused to take my insurance for injections, although she gladly took it for tests. She never followed up on my care and after two years not hearing from her she tried to bill me for services I never received. She is threatening to refer me to collections for services she did not provide. She has zero professionalism and her business office is a train wreck.
Dr. Gligoric was attentive to my health concerns at first, but then I had several bad reactions to the allergy serum injections. During several of these instances, she and her nurse were not able to successfully administer IV saline solution which left me with blood splattered all over my arm. After my last incident, I decided to no longer see this doctor. To make matters even worse, doctor billed two mixing serum services ($1,500 each) 3 months after my last visit. Humana processed and paid. I complained to doctor's office and notified Humana. After multiple conversations between myself/doctor/Humana, doctor is not repealing claims. She claims services are valid because they didn't know I cancelled appointments. After last appointment, I called to cancel all future appointments and not one phone call from doctor's office asking if I plan to continue allergy injections yet they continue to bills services and not provide medical records as requested by Humana. Doctor has now billed me over $2,000 in services that Humana denied as inclusive with other services done that day, services not supported, or records not being received. Humana has tried multiple times to advise doctor she cannot bill patient these charges. Yet she continues to send me statements trying to collect over $2,300 and has threatened to forward to collections. I don't recommend this doctor. The service and practice during this ordeal has been nothing but unprofessional and unethical.
Gordana Gligoric accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4242 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX
Gordana Gligoric is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.