The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon D Burtch has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Gordon D Burtch has the following 6 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Gordon D Burtch has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Burtch. His reputation as one of the top surgeon's in SW Florida is well deserved. My case was a difficult one so I was referred to Dr. Burtch. He's a caring doctor who explained things to me in a way I could understand. All-in-all, I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Burtch.
Have been using dr Burtch for surgeon sense 1997 he has operated o me 5 times.Considering I have been operated on 40 times sense childhood I believe I've learned something about surgeons and he is awesome .After each surgery he did on me he and staff took absolute care of me never once had complication due to his neglect .Just had resent emergency tripple bypass in West Palm Beach Would have loved for Dr Burtch to have done it if had been posable. Dr Burtch js compass at great bedside manners a d wonderfu, sense of humor
38 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Gordon D Burtch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Specialists Of Southwest Fl, 6821 Palisades Park Ct Ste 1, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Gordon D Burtch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.