Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gouhar Y Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Khan shows excellent enthusiasm for treating his patients with gentle care, while in a relaxed, professional environment. The medical staff are all friendly, professional, and show the same warm, caring approach. St. Elizabeth Hospital staff, and birthing unit, have outstanding medical care; I’m very satisfied with my surgery, and recovery.
All I have to say is dr khan is a very nice Doctor I really like the way he makes time to talk to his patients shows a lot of dedication to what he does it's not just a job to him he cares about all his patients health I would see this doctor again and I would totally recommend him to all my friends
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Wright State University
Dr. Gouhar Y Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic & Treatment Center Llc, 1818 Cole St, Enumclaw, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gouhar Y Khan in this video.
Dr. Gouhar Y Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enumclaw, WA.