Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Grace E Song has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Grace E Song has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Grace E Song has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Grace E Song is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Dr. Song is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. She always properly diagnosed me and didn't disregard small things, like a cough, as trivial. She referred me for a chest x-ray and lo and behold, me, a normally healthy person had a 5" tumor growing inside my chest right over my lungs and heart that turned out to be lymphoma. Dr. Song took the lead and referred me to wonderful thoracic surgeons for biopsies. I spent the next year going through chemo and obtaining a successful report even until this day. I thank God for Dr. Song caring enough to take that extra precautionary step just to make sure everything was fine with me. I miss her as my primary care physician and wish her the sincere best in all she does! May you enjoy her as much as I did as your physician. God bless you, Dr. Song!
Dr. Song is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCDCR, 10608 N Trademark Pkwy, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dr. Grace E Song is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.