Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace A Engler
Dr. Grace A Engler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Engler is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Engler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace A Engler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Grace A Engler has the following 39 expertise
- Genital Warts
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Ovarian Cysts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Female Infertility
- Chlamydia Infections
- Child Birth
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Grace A Engler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Grace A Engler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Engler was very compasstionate, understanding and patient. My wife and I conceived a child after years of failed tries. We expressed our concerns to Dr. Engler, as it had been so long since our first child was born. Unfortunatly we lost our baby, to no fault of Dr. Engler's competence. During the whole miscarriage process, Dr. Engler was attentive, compassionate and even comforting. She called us at home to make sure we were doing okay, and to see if we needed anything. She was thourough in explaining the process, and addressed all of our concerns. I would recommend her.
Dr Engler is clearly the most uncompassionate woman I have ever met. Hands down. As rude as she is, her staff is unbelievable worse. When setting a appointment, you wait on hold for eternity. Then the person that picks up the phone is unprofessional. When you are in the office they seems to be all sitting around doing nothing while you wait and wait. Appointments are routinely cancelled for what I can only see as the doctor clearing her routine scheduled client to make time for her "holiday". If you think a doctor should value your time as much as we should value hers, then she is not someone you should see.
do not visit Dr Engler. I have visited Dr Engler for many years. Their new office has paper thin walls. In recent years (perhaps because of menopause), Dr Engler is prone to being mean sprited. I overheard her (because of the paper thin walls) recommending to a woman that she should have a hyterectomy. When the woman asked additional questions about other options she was very short and told the woman to find another doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Engler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Grace A Engler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEngler And Kartha Medical Group, 15265 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI
Dr. Grace A Engler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.