Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grace N Kumamoto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
TERRIBLE ! She is absolutely terrible. DO NOT waste your time with her. She see's you for 2 mins and barely listens to your symptoms. Completely misdiagnosis you and chuckles when you request to see a specialist. She's passive aggressive and joke of a doctor. She refused to order a ultra sound when my symptoms clearly indicated I needed one. She makes excuses and says she "doesn't want to get involved" with the other Drs which as a primary health care physician she should get involved! I went to another dr the next day and got ALL the tests I needed. Turns out I'm lucky I fought because I'm now being treated for something serious. If I would have waited I would have so much sicker. Such a horrible expirences she never even called me back to tell me my results!! I never write reviews but I was so in AW about her people should know. STAY AWAY!!
I have seen Dr. Kumamoto for quite some time. My very trusted and long term family physician unexpectedly retired. Although it was a shock at the time, she recommended Dr. Kumamoto with great confidence. Given my complete trust in her(the retiring doctor), it helped me make the transition. She was correct. Dr. Kumamoto is wonderful. Her bedside manner is exceptional as is her staff. I see why she has such allegiance. My wife and I both feel the same way. Frankly, I find it hard to understand how she keeps her gentile nature in the face of the unreasonable landscape of medical insurance and hospital politics. She has been clear and direct when she needs to, while maintaining her honesty with me. I have been irresponsible about aspects of my health longer than I should despite her continued advisement. That is not on her-that is on me. Sometimes the folks who complain the most about their doctor are the least willing to consider their contribution to poor results. She treats and addresses my nature as well as my body. She is not shy about ordering tests she deems potentially helpful or taking suggestions from me about what I'd like after discussion. She is pretty sure footed without the arrogance for diagnoses and treatment. I never complain about the wait time because its a clinic. She balances the number of folks requesting to see her with the time they deserve when they are there. At a critical time in my wife's care for a serious problem, her advocacy produced an outcome I believe saved my wife's life. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.
Two things struck me the most about this doctor. One is that she is not knowledgeable. When I asked her about my symptoms, she rarely could give me a definite diagnosis. The second one is unacceptable for me and the reason I dumped this doctor. I had a situation that I needed her to refer me to see a specialist. She became distant and elusive. I called and waited and left messages but she wouldn't return any of my calls. She completely ignored my request and it was so disappointing. When you need a doctor the most, she is the last person to help you.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kumamoto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Dr. Grace N Kumamoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Medical Clinic-Day St, 6405 Day St, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Grace N Kumamoto in this video.
Dr. Grace N Kumamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.