Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace S Sun MD
Dr. Grace S Sun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Dermatology and Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace S Sun has 2 locations
700 Welch Rd Ste 301
Palo Alto, CA 94304
2811 N Ventura Rd
Oxnard, CA 93036
Book Online Now
Dr. Grace S Sun has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Dermatology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Grace S Sun has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Grace S Sun is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
SHE IS VERY NICE AND PERSONABLE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace S Sun - Posted on May 17th, 2015
8 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Grace S Sun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Grace S Sun's office for more information.
700 Welch Rd Ste 301 Palo Alto, CA : (650) 723-8295
2811 N Ventura Rd Oxnard, CA 93036
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grace S Sun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.