Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gracia Jean
Dr. Gracia Jean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jean is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. Dr. Jean has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gracia Jean has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gracia Jean has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gracia Jean has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gracia Jean is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Bedford Williamsburg Center
42 Years Experience
Universite D'Etat D'Haiti
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gracia Jean in this video.
Dr. Gracia Jean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.