Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grant E Taylor Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Colonic Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Showing 5 of 10
I was thankful that Dr. Taylor was my doctor when I had to have surgery. He made sure that I was informed about my problem and what had to be done. That said, it also would have been helpful to know that the office in Cartersville was closed and that he was no longer doing the same surgical procedures. This puts him in the same category with Dr. Perry. Rude and unprofessional. If I had been given a heads up I could have been way ahead on making other arrangements. There is, obviously no such thing as common courteousey anymore or doctor- patient repoire.
Pre-Op with Dr. Taylor was phenomenal. Staff was friendly, no long wait, surgery was completed. Very kind doctor with nice bedside manners. Post-operatively was a different story. Recovery was a little rough (I'd never had abdominal surgery). Medication refill request was handled 3 days late, and denied, and I was informed I needed to see the doctor, yet he was in the office for ONE day for the next 2 weeks. I was given ONE appt for a post op visit (which I couldn't make)...I could actually make any other appointment, which they couldn't give me b/c the "doctor was out of the office." I was actually spoken to very rudely and treated like a drug seeker for trying to change my appointment and for dare requesting a first time refill on a 3 day supply of medicine. (I was on day 6). After my payment card was swiped, this office completley changed tunes. It was a nightmare experience and the worst post-op experience I've ever had.
I had a colonoscopy done by Dr.Taylor. Easiest procedure ever and he actually takes time before, during, and after to make sure you know everything. Very thorough. And very compassionate.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Grant E Taylor Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Grant E Taylor Jr in this video.
Dr. Grant E Taylor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Douglasville, GA.