Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chae G Ha
Dr. Chae G Ha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ha is affiliated with St Charles Medical Center-Bend. Dr. Ha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chae G Ha has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Ha spent about 2 minutes with me each time I saw him and said nothing that helped me on my quest to figure out why I've been having chronic back pain. Said my MRI was fine and sent me on my way. Very poor personal skills and is definitely in his field for the money. Doesn't care about his patients. Would never rev comment him.
Dr. Ha is uncaring and rude. X-rays and an MRI revealed multiple bulging discs and arthritis. Dr. Ha said "this is something you'll have to deal with the rest of your life. And it's just going to get worse". He had no suggestions for pain relief or PT or anything to help. I left his office and immediately scheduled an appointment with a wonderful doctor at The Center. With steroids and muscle relaxers I was much better within a few days.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Chae G Ha accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Orthopedic Center, 1303 NE Cushing Dr Ste 100, Bend, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chae G Ha in this video.
Dr. Chae G Ha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bend, OR.