Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Herrera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gregory A Herrera has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Gregory A Herrera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Doctor Herrera was recomended to me by a friend. I am young and needed a pelvic exam to go to college. Dr. Herrera (and his nurse) were professional, explained the exam procedure and discussed my issues before even starting the examination. This visit was a big deal for me, and Dr. Herrera listened, discussed, and made me feel comfortable with his care. I can't say enough about how thankful I am to have had a first visit with this kind doctor who treated me so well.
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Herrera, as you can see by my rating. He came highly recommended by a friend, and he did not disappoint me. He was prompt, professional, and had a special way of drawing me into the medical process of taking "care of my care of my care." He looked at me, and not his watch or his computer. His sense of calm and sense of humor put me at ease with what is usually a tense examination for me.
Dr. Greg Herrera is an extrordinary physician. His personal yet professional mammor put me at ease, yet efficiently addressed my issues and problems. He treated me with respect, yet was appropriately light hearted and funny as moments in the encounter called for it. I trusted him, and as it turned out his diagnosis and care (with follow up) were on target.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGregory Albert Herrera MD, 5920 River Glen Ct, Carmichael, CA
Dr. Gregory A Herrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.