Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg P Allen
Dr. Gregg P Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregg P Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregg P Allen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gregg P Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg P Allen - Posted on November 14th, 2018
Retire, your useless
Insured and refused
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg P Allen - Posted on October 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg P Allen - Posted on September 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg P Allen - Posted on September 5th, 2018
Worst Doctor EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg P Allen - Posted on August 27th, 2018
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
United Health Hospital Ser Inc
Dr. Gregg P Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregg P Allen's office for more information.
730 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 800 Franklin, TN : (615) 468-4000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Gregg P Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Franklin, TN.