Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregg P Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
If I could give a negative number I would. This man denies denies denies claims in areas where he has no expertise. I concistenrly have had to work to overturn his decisions. He is short sighted and even for employer underwritten plans makes the "cheap" decision and does not ask for additional details at the time of original decision. 2 thumbs down 👎👎
shame on you... save that $$$! I'm sure you'll enjoy your bonus for all the money you saved denying critical care for my wife, who was pregnant with cancer, waiting to deliver her babies so she could safely have a CT scan to confirm the extent of how the cancer spread. CT scan is covered by my insurance, but not if Dr. Allen has anything to say about it!
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
United Health Hospital Ser Inc
Dr. Gregg P Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedsolutions Inc, 730 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 800, Franklin, TN
Dr. Gregg P Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.