Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg T Podleski
Dr. Gregg T Podleski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Podleski is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman and Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus). He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg T Podleski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 21
This doctor tested me for medical allergies and drug testing for a knee surgery that was outpatient. My bill was over $7000 for this unnecessary drug testing and this was never disclosed to me that the mouth swabs would cost $7000. The doctor bill for my knee surgery was less than $750 so maybe this was all about making more money. Not a good feeling.....
I was referred to Dr. Podleski from my primary care due to a shoulder injury. My overall experience with Dr. Podleski and his staff was ok. Due to timing and the Dr. going on vacation, it took nearly two weeks for my diagnosis to come back as a fractured shoulder which I wasn't pleased with because it took longer then to get into P.T., not to mention needing to take better care with keeping it immobile. My P.T. exprerience was wonderful and greatly helped me. The office staff didn't send over my information correctly so my first visit with the P.T.'s office was hurried and strained. While I do realize a specialists office is very busy and fast paced for most of my visits the atmosphere at the office was very hurried and somewhat stressful. The office staff was sometimes not very engaging and caring (at least in my experience) as I felt they should have been to someone who wasn't in the best physical condition. Again, overall my experience with Dr. Podleski and his office was ok. I was treated with courtesy and respect, but in most ways just like another body.
Dr. Podleski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Gregg T Podleski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregg T Podleski Do, 2540 N Galloway Ave Ste 302, Mesquite, TX
Dr. Gregg T Podleski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.