Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Cost has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gregory A Cost has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Gregory A Cost has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory A Cost is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He was very nice and his nurse Julie was fantastic ,even while doing a procedure that had me crying.
Dr. Cost is empathetic and took obvious pleasure in relieving my pain. He communicates very effectively - saying a lot with few words and with clear English. He has a relaxed and skilled bedside manner. I could tell that he loved doing the complicated procedure on me because it worked and gave full relief. He likes helping people.
Dr.Cost is very caring and easy to talk with about personal and medical concerns no matter how sensitive. He is very thorough, competent, and there is continuity in the Dr/Pt relationship. Takes time with you to inform and support as needed and does not confine himself to just the immediate problem at hand. His skills are evident and he is surgically very special; also diagnostically thorough and assuring of access as needed. He knows his patients well and ones I have talked with also feel affection and gratitude for him.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cost is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gregory A Cost accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Urology Clinic Pc, 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 516, Portland, OR
Dr. Gregory A Cost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.