Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory A Erickson has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 4 of 4
After having my MRI surgery was discussed that I would have a menisectomy and only be out of sports for 2-4 weeks. On the day of surgery nothing was ever mentioned I would have a meniscus repair. I woke up from surgery to find I had a brace on and he did a repair instead of taking out the meniscus. So now I am out of sports and work for 3 months.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System Red Wing, 701 Hewitt Blvd, Red Wing, MN
Dr. Gregory A Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Wing, MN.