Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Ganzer
Dr. Gregory Ganzer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with another office in Steubenville, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ganzer is affiliated with Ohio Valley Medical Center and Reynolds Memorial Hospital Ind Medical Center. Dr. Ganzer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Ganzer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 62
My doctor make me an appointment to see the doctor and I have been there three times and I don't even know what he looks like. I don't even think he was in the building. I have never seen the same the same person twice and they mostly answer questions they want to answer and ignore the rest. I am not even confident they know what they are doing. As for drug refills, funny, they never call them into the pharmacy so you go through calling again and again. As for doing a through check of skin spots....NOT.
I am an RN and I had one of the most negative experiences at a doctor's office. Dr. Ganzer stood in the doorway to talk to me. He did not look at my face under a magnifier. He quickly made a slice on the side of my nose to remove the lesion that I was concerned about. He missed it. He was in and out in less than 3 minutes.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Ganzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Gregory Ganzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory Ganzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.