Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Hummer MD
Dr. Gregory Hummer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shaker Heights, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
19815 N Park Blvd
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory Hummer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory Hummer - Posted on November 7th, 2013
I recently attend a webinar presented by Dr. Hummer. I was absolutely enlighten by "The Myth of Cholesterol". I learned that inflammation is the caused of not only heart disease, but other chronic health conditions....and I can actually prevent these through a modified diet plan. This was one of the best education seminars I have attended.
Considers all possibilities
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory Hummer - Posted on June 26th, 2011
35 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gregory Hummer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory Hummer's office for more information.
19815 N Park Blvd Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Locations & Directions19815 N Park Blvd, Shaker Heights, OH
Dr. Gregory Hummer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shaker Heights, OH.