Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Lawler
Dr. Gregory J Lawler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Paramus, NJ, with other offices in Union, NJ and Union, NJ . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Lawler is affiliated with Bergen Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Lawler has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Lawler is one of the best pain management doctors I have ever met he not only helped get my pain under control, but he takes his time with his explanations of what he feels is the best course of treatment for you. I have had many epidural injections with him and a back surgery which he was excellent. His bedside manor is exceptional and he truly cares about his patients. He is one in a million I wouldn't ever think of using another pain management doctor to treat me its Dr. lawler or no one.
Dr. Lawler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Gregory J Lawler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Lawler in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Lawler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.